The SR Aquaristik Dual Stage CO2 Regulator Kit is used to regulate the flow of carbon dioxide from standard North American CO2 bottles. Ideal for use in planted aquariums or for supplying CO2 to calcium reactors for reef aquariums or any other applications that require precise CO2 control. The CO2 regulator comes complete with large control output knob that dramatically reduces the chance of accidentally changing output volume, on/off electronic solenoid that can be used with a pH controller or timer, bubble counter and extra regulator seals.
- Precise control of CO2 output
- Dual stage valve for added safety and reliability
- Displays canister pressure & CO2 output
- Compatible with most pH controllers and standard timers
- Includes bubble counter and solenoid valve