This is a submersible fish tank heater with adjustable knob and suction cup for any saltwater and freshwater aquariums. It is especially designed for for 15-80 gallons fish tanks. Really a very compact ETL Certification aquarium heater and easy to hide in the fish tank.
ETL Certification Aquarium Heater
This Hygger Aquarium Heater is certificated by ETL with quality advantage. This aquarium heater is double-protected and has passed UL certification. It is a safe product to use. For safety, a fuse is installed inside. When the aquarium heater is plugged in, the fuse will be automatically disconnected after the heater is out of the water for more than 3 minutes, and the fish tank heater will not be damaged.
Automatic Stop & Restart
You can set the temperature from 68℉-93℉ to maintain constant and stable temperatures for fresh or marine water, and the exactness is within 2 degrees in Fahrenheit. Fully submersible water heater that includes two suction cups for mounting in any suitable position horizontally or vertically.
With Built-in Thermometer
There is a built-in thermometer in the aquarium heater to detect the water temperature. No separate thermometer is needed.
Durable Quartz Glass
This aquarium heater tube is made from heat-resistant quartz glass, which is up to 2mm Explosion-proof Glass. It can be used in fresh water and salt water aquariums and the service life can be 3 years or more. Use white alundum sand as the heat-conducting media.
This fish tank heater is also waterproof. It must be fully submerged in water when working. Place it horizontally or vertically near the water intake or the way where water flows.
Over Heat Protection
The aquarium heater will automatically shut off once the water temperature is over 93℉.
Directions for Use
How to Adjust the Heater Temperature?
Rotate the knob on temp controller to set it to your desired temperature. The temp range is 68-93℉.
1. For better experience and heat aquarium safely, please carefully read and follow the user manual.
2. Keep the aquarium heater fully submerged in water.
3. Stick the heater horizontally or vertically onto the tank side near the water intake or on the way of water flow.
4. Don’t bury the heating rod in sand or stones.
5. Please keep the temp controller away from water.
6. Please don’t connect the power before the heater is well installed.
7. Please wait the heater rod to cool down before you move the heater or change the water.
Voltage: 120V AC 60Hz
Cord Length: 5.9ft
1.3" x 10.4" (50W, 100W )
1.3" x 12.8" (200W)
1.3" x 14.5" (300W)
1 x Aquarium heater
2 x Sucker
1 x User manual