- Adjustable Temperature (68-93℉)
- Temperature Display with Indicator Light
- High Temperature Resistance
- Reinforced Insulation
- Great for Freshwater and Saltwater
- Fast Heating
- Made of Quartz Glass
- Fully Submersible
|Wattage||Heater Size||Power Cord Length||Recommended Tank Size|
|25W||7.25"||2.9'||5 to 9 gallons|
|50W||7.25"||2.9'||10 to 18 gallons|
|100W||10"||2.9'||19 to 36 gallons|
|200W||12.5"||2.9'||37 to 60 gallons|
|300W||13.75"||2.9'||61 to 96 gallons|
Type: Submersible Aquarium Heater
Material: Quartz Glass and Nickel Chromium Heating Wire
IP Rate: IPX8
Available in: 25w, 50w, 100w, 200w, and 300w
- heater must be fully submerged in water prior to plugging in
- When cleaning or changing water, make sure to turn the heater off or to ALWAYS keep it submersed.
Based on 3 reviews
Great heater so far ... No complaints!
The heater met my expectations.
Got here before estimated time. It was exactly what I expected. I'm satisfied