Ludwigia Senegalensis, also known as Ludwigia sp. 'Guinea, is a mid-ground plant native to Africa. This unique plant is quite rewarding when grown properly due to it's stunning coloration - it develops round leaves that are dark orange with super red veins. The dark orange coloration intensifies and becomes a more pronounced red when grown under high light.
- Rare aquatic plant species
- Should be trimmed regularly
- This plant can be easily propagated by simply cutting of the stem and replanting it on the substrate
- Great for providing shelter to small fish
- Tank size(Minimum): 15 Gal
- Care: Medium
- Temperature: 75-82
- PH: 6.2-7.4
- Max Size: 8"
- CO2: Recommended
- Lighting: Moderate-High
DISCLAIMER: It is the buyer's responsibility to know what plants are allowed/legal to keep in his/her state. Before purchasing do some research and make sure you are allowed to keep this particular plant species. You should always follow your State's laws regarding keeping live aquatic plants.
Do NOT release any plants into the wild.